- I will check a couple of times if my car door is lock especially if I park my car out at some open space (what i mean by check a couple of time would be more then 3 times).
- When i'm munching on potato chips I will actually count how many pieces i ate ...well not so much on diet purposes, just wanted to know how much i consumed =P
- It takes me more then 45 minutes just to prepare for bed, Mr. boyfriend say I'm insane ='(
- I love buying magazines but I don't normally read it till 3 months later.
- I love verity of foods on my table (so that i can have more choices in food) but sadly i can't finish all my food, and yet I still like ordering numerous number of food.
- I can listen to the same song for hours (say like from 9am-5:30pm), weeks and months and can never get bored of it.
- I love buying body lotions and perfumes (I have 5 bottles of body lotions and 6 bottles of perfume sitting in my closet).
- I love to day dream and i admit i day dream way too much
Monday, November 17, 2008
My weird/bad habits
Someone asked me to list down some of my weird and bad habits, hmmm these are some of my weird and bad habits:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment