Sunday, November 30, 2008

The YES is back

WoHoooooOOOOooo..................... The YES is back....Yes yes yes the Malaysia Year End Sale is back. Need to get my card and cash ready, I have too many things in my wish, want and need list...but first thing first I will need to buy Christmas presents there are a couple of people in my Christmas gift list, looks like is time for me to hunt gift for them, I'm not going to make the same mistake i made last year ---- last minute shopping, what i meant last minute shopping here is like few days before Christmas eve and in the end i STRESS myself up as i was panicking simply because I don't know what to get for all of them ='( . I'm also buying a small present for myself for being a "good" girl this year (i can't believe i survive another year in the company... tee hee). What should i get for myself ? Any suggestions? Oh did i mention mr boyfriend promise to take me out for shopping this coming Friday and weekend as I told him i need to get dinner dress both for annual dinner and friend's wedding dinner..have been looking up and down in midvalley but nothing strike my eyes....hmmm Oh boy I got all so excited, Christmas is approaching in another 26 days which also means that my year end holiday is coming in another 23 days....woHoooo I'm such a happy girl, at least I don't need to answer any call from Irene and Wywe woHooooooo.


I
ndeed I'm a happy girl with a holiday mood.

No comments: