I remember clearly sometime back I have been ranting on how boring and miserable my working life have been. I have been doing the same old thing for almost everyday for the past 2 years how robotic I'm.
But yesterday I received an SMS from miss boss telling us (me and Mr boss that is now in UK having his Christmas Holiday) that we have officially lost the project, I though i will be jumping up and down in joy as i do not need to work on the same old thing everyday, but no I was not happy in fact I was sad. Minutes after receiving SMS from miss boss I felt that my eyes are building up tears, to my horror not long after that i was tearing. I never though that I will felt that sad. To be perfectly honest I have spent lots and lots of effort in this study, I learn everything about this project from ZERO knowledge till now I'm able to answer client's questions independently and now all my effort just go down the drain. I have been working on this study for 2 years, spent most of my working hours in this study and now next year February onwards I no longer need to face this study. Now I'm sad more then happy seriously.
Oh well, this is life we do not get what we want and wish all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment