As the topic say: "some random facts about me"
Here are some of the random facts about me:
1. I'm a sucker for teddy bears even till now. I still remember when I was young dad used to buy me 1 teddy each week, yes correct I have 1 new teddy every week. Dad told me when i was age 5 or 6 I have more then 30 teddies in my room. But mum have donated most of it as I suffer for nose and throat allergic at one point of time. From that time onwards no teddy for me. But since now I have grow up my love for teddy have come back, currently I have about 15 nici teddy and another few teddy from other brand. ~I love teddy~
2. When I feel nervous I tend to drink lots and lots of water, I feel that after drinking lots of water I do not feel as nervous.
3. I have a bad habit of bitting my finger nails.
4. I dislike putting on nail polish, I feel that my nails can't breath as there is like a layer of "chemical" coating on top of my nails. But at times I do feel horrible looking at my "naked" nails. Hmmm maybe I should invest in better nail polish like OPI then I will not feel my nails can't breath. ~wink~
5. I used to scared taking the lift alone. I do not know what was the reason for it but I got so scared. But now I'm fine with taking the lift alone.
6. Snake is my biggest phobia. I'm scared of everything and anything about snake. I can't see pictures of snake, snake on TV (even if is only like 1 min scene), touch or hold anything that looks like snake skin a big NO NO to me. Ishh I feel so horrify even typing the word snake.
7. I love eating my rice with soup. I do not need any vegetables, meat, fish etc if I can mix my rice with soup. Muhhahha grandma used to say I'm easy to feed (cheap maintenance).
8. I love bags, I can buy bag almost once a month. But I have cut down now due to the fact that dear has been calling me a money waster and he thinks that I have more then enough bag at the moment ='(
9. I love strawberry. Anything to do with strawberry I will love it, strawberry ice cream, strawberry tea, Ice blended strawberry, strawberry mask etc etc. But I DISLIKE strawberry shower bath from The body shop, I find the smell is overpowering and it stink to the max.
10. I'm a sucker for pet games like Nintendogz. Any games to do with pets I will like it regardless if it is a dog, cat, hamster game etc.
11. Not many people know I actually like Hello Kitty, haha maybe it is Pink in color therefore i love hello kitty. If i ever visit Japan, I will surely buy all the hello kitty goods.
12. I would love my future room to be in light pink. I told dear that day, I will paint our future room in light pink, immediately he stop me from even thinking about it, because he say the though of having a pink room is making him sick ~ceh~
I'm getting lazy to type now. So adios. Will continue later.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment