Oh no I'm going back to work
After my 13 days long year end holiday i feel like shouting out loud at this very moment ....OH NO I'M GOING BACK TO WORK TOMORROW!!!!! It has been a nice, relaxing 13 days ...along this 13 days I did quite a number of things and have sufficient personal time for myself, basically I did:- Rest....rest and more rest ....
- Party....outing....shopping with darling & friends
- Spend some quality time with darling
- Catch up some TVB series
- Read Twilight series -unfortunately I'm still on the first book ='( ...Haha I'm a slow reader
- Did some research
- Lazing on my bed
And there goes my 13 days leave in a glimpse of eye...how sad. Oh well..... 3 more weeks till Chinese New Year which also means more holiday for me yippie.My Current mood:-moody
I'M going back to work tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment