Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello 2009 & Good bye 2008

I know I'm a little to late, but better late then never. In a blink of eye year 2008 has come to an end. I have quite a smooth sailing year in 2008, everything has been good (work wise, love life, social network etc), of course there is some bumpy path throughout the year but everything seems to be overcome. All in all year 2008 has been a very good year to me, and I do wish that year 2009 will be as good as 2008.

Some of the "events" happened in year 2008:

  • Got promoted somewhere around January 08 -which was quite a big achievement to me.
  • Expend my social network even wider then before - very shocking considering that I hardly take the initiative to talk to people that I first know.
  • Joining company's event - Treasure hunt (from KL to Melacca), Shopping spree event, annual dinner (One world hotel).
  • Get to know a bunch of new lunch mates - they are just plain funny, non-sense but helpful when u need them, yet another bunch of nice people to hang around with.
  • Went for a short yet enjoyable trips - Port Dickson, Cameron Highlands, Penang
  • Attended a couple of friend's wedding and there is more to come in year 2009.
I really can't recall any more "events" happened in year 2008 at this moment, but i believe there is more things happened in 2008

There is a list of New Year Resolution that I have prepare, I wish and hope that I will achieve all this goals before end of 2009 given that most of my resolution set for 2008 has not been achieve ~aiks~

All in all, I wish everyone a Happy New Year and lets hope the economy crisis will end as soon as possible.

No comments: