Saturday, January 3, 2009

Brownie boy


Picture of my favorite companion Brownie boy

As many of you know I'm a sucker for cute cuddly teddies. One of my all time favorite would be Brownie Boy. Darling bought me Brownie Boy few years back (erm should be 5 years back) @ Myer, Melbourne. Initially I wanted Miffy- the rabbit, but darling said it was too big and a little expensive and hence we got brownie boy. Well why we name his as brownie boy? because he is brown in color hahah simple as that.

Brownie Boy has been my favorite room mate, we sleep on the same bed, he hug me to sleep every night, he listens to my rant, he share my happiness, tears , laughter etc. He will never get sick and tired of me rumbling the same thing over and over again, and most importantly he will always be there when i needed him and he will not betray me by telling my darkest secret to others ...(hmm I sound like a scary loner, psycho chic that talks to teddy). But oh well I don't care because Brownie Boy has been one of my companion over the years and I do love him so.


Miffy the rabbit

No comments: